Coral Upper limbs and hands bath
Body shaped bath with 12 highly effective hydro jets massaging specifically the arms. Your therapist might instruct you and guide you through specific exercises in the bath as well.
THE BENEFITS OF hand and upper limb BATH
Upper limb and hand BATH IS SUITABLE for
- helps with the recovery and healing process
- improves blood circulation
- reduces swelling
- reduces tension and pain
- softens the scar
- relaxes the muscle tension.
- recovery after injury: fracture, strain, sprain, dislocation of fingers, thumb, wrist or elbow
- pre- surgery and post- operation : ganglion, cyst, amputation, Dupuytrens contracture, fracture, dislocation
- acute and chronic pain
- swelling / oedema
- tendinopathy like tennis or golfers elbow, DeQuervains synovitis
- carpal tunnel syndrome
DURATION AND COST:
The treatment is usually part of the Hand Therapy treatment and can last between 10 and 15 minutes.
Cost: €30 (if booked separately from your Physiotherapy or Neuromuscular Therapy session)