Gabi has qualified as a Neuromuscular Therapist and Massage Therapist in 2017. She has been since working and gaining experience in the Perfect Therapy clinic. Gabi has been interested in exercise and sport since childhood and she has been playing volleyball for many years. She has had experienced recovery and rehab after injuries she suffered being in competitive sport and although she started her career in a hotelier industry as a young adult she eventually decided to pursue her interest in movement and body work qualifying as Neuromuscular and Massage therapist.
Gabi is continuously expanding her knowledge and learning new skills through variety of courses and in-service trainings.
In her free time Gabi enjoys exercising, running and walking with her dog.
- National Qualifications in:
- Neuromuscular Therapy (NTC Cork)
- Massage Therapy
- Event Massage (Pre, Inter, Post)
- Orthopaedic Sports Massage
- Dry Needling (Dublin, Ireland)
- Deep Tissue Cupping (Kildare, Ireland)
- Kinesio Taping (Wroclaw, Poland)
Professional Work experience and employment
Perfect Therapy, Killarney, 2017 - present time
Additional Training and Courses/Workshops
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage massage, Dublin
- Electrotherapy and ultrasound, Swindon, UK
- Participation in Bon Secours Physiotherapy Study Day (Tralee, Ireland)
- Part of the team Scolio Workshop
- Attending Shoulder Surgery in Bon Secours Hospital Tralee
- Attending Wrist/Carpal Tunnel Surgery in Bon Secours Hospital in Tralee